Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Localization for Brazilian Fiscal requirements.
The Brazilian Localization developed by Fênix Sistemas e Consultoria in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ensure the compliance of Brazilian requirements.
Are you outgrowing your accounting system? Are your systems disconnected and information is siloed? Is reporting complicated and provides insufficient information? Is too expensive to upgrade, maintain and scale legacy systems? Do you have security issues? Are your IT costs high? Do you have problems with Brazilian requirements and laws?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a business management solution that’s connecting people and processes like never before. From day one, it makes managing financials, sales, service and operations easier and faster.
With our app in Business Central you will be able to:
- Integrate production processes;
- Optimize processes by integrating NFe, NFeS electronic invoices;
- Gain global visibility into the financial health of your business;
- Ensure the compliance of Brazilian requirements and laws;
- Finance and accounts managers will be able to get deeper insights into financial activities such as financial performance, cashflow, sales profitability, credit and collection, purchase, and more.
This app is available for all local and international companies with economic activity in Brazil and is the main extension of Brazilian localization composed of other´s applications developed by Fênix:
Portuguese language (Brazil)
Localization for Brazil - Banking
Localization for Brazil - Tax Books
Our Brazilian Localization provides to your company, among many other features:
- Modules affected: Sales, Purchase, Account Payable, Account Receivable and Fixed Asset
- IR, ISS, INSS, PIS, Cofins, CSLL, ICMS, ICMS- ST, IPI and II
- Product Electronic Invoice:
- NFe – Product Invoice by webservice
- Sales, Shipping, Transfer, Donation...and more
- Purchase: Importation
- Service Electronic Invoice:
- NFSe by webservice
- Main Brazil cities
- General Ledger:
- Adapted to handle local chart of account structure
This App supports both Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.